- Any student to be admitted to JAIN University must be recommended by We Care for Humanity (WCH) GHANA.
- Every student who has been admitted to JAIN -Deemed to be university, through WCH MUST complete the course with in the stipulated course duration
- A student must attend all lectures on time as per time table
- The student MUST pay application processing fees to SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT ALLIANCE hosting WE CARE FOR HUMANITY OFFICE IN GHANA. Funds must be paid only through the bank and deposited to bank Account Number………………….. in the name of Sustainable Development Alliance. Details will be provided upon request.
- All students will be under strict follow up of WCH and JAIN through the WCH Education officer
- Students who are under guardianship of either Biological Parents or the next of kin of the deceased Parents have an added advantage.
I have read and understood the terms and conditions of WCH Education Programs.
B. RECOMMENDING PARTNER ORGAN
Partner’s Details (CBOs, NGOs, University, Association, Institution, Government agency, or an Individual)
B. FOR OFFICAL USE ONLY [RECOMENDING OFFICIALS]
WE CARE FOR HUMANITY GHANA OFFICE