WE CARE FOR HUMANITY GHANA
Located along Haasto Ecomog Road, Behind the Convent House
P .O 15421 AN Accra - Ghana, Tel: + (233) 244681484/0302555730
EDUCATION FOR HUMANITY SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION FORM
- Any student to be admitted to JAIN University must be recommended by We Care for Humanity (WCH) GHANA.
- Every student who has been admitted to JAIN -Deemed to be university, through WCH MUST complete the course with in the stipulated course duration
- A student must attend all lectures on time as per time table
- The student MUST pay application processing fees to SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT ALLIANCE hosting WE CARE FOR HUMANITY OFFICE IN GHANA. Funds must be paid only through the bank and deposited to bank Account Number………………….. in names of Sustainable Development Alliance, name of Bank, branch and location.
- All students will be under strict follow up of WCH and JAIN through the WCH Education officer
- Students who are under guardianship of either Biological Parents or the next of kin of the deceased Parents have an added advantage.
I have read and understood the terms and conditions of WCH Education Programs.
EDUCATION FOR HUMANITY APPLICATION FORM
- Parent /Guardian personal information
- Two passport size photographs
- Scanned National Identity
- Junior level/ “O” level/ Secondary School Certificate
- Diploma/Senior level/ “A” level/ Senior Secondary School Certificate for Degree/undergraduate opting students
- Degree certificate/graduate certificate (mandatory for master’s degree)
- Degree transcripts/graduate mark sheets (all semesters in one photo) (mandatory for master’s degree)
- Master’s Degree Certificate/graduate certificate (mandatory for PhD)
B. RECOMMENDING PARTNER ORGAN
Partner’s Details (CBOs, NGOs, University, Association, Institution, Government agency, or an Individual)
B. FOR OFFICAL USE ONLY [RECOMENDING OFFICIALS]
WE CARE FOR HUMANITY GHANA OFFICE